FME, IM DAAG – Associate professor
+420 54114 2533
Education and academic qualification
- 2014: doc. Applied mathematics, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, BUT
- 2007: Ph.D. Geometry, topology a global analysis, Faculty of Science, MU Brno
- 2002: Mgr. Discrete mathematics, Faculty of Science, MU Brno
- 2014 - : Associate Proffessor, Institute of mathematics, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering.
- 2008 - 2014 : Assistant Proffessor, Institute of mathematics, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering.
- 2007 - 2008: Lector, Support Centre for Students with Special Needs, Masaryk University Brno.
- 2006 - 2008: Lector, Faculty of Science Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Masaryk University Brno.
- Mathematics I, II
- Introduction to Game Theory
- Applied Algebra for Engineers
- Linear Algebra
- Supervising Bc. and Mgr. thesis
- Differential geometry (geometry structures, parabolic geometries, planar curves, completenes)
- Discrete differential gemetry (discrete conformal structure)
- Theory of representations (Lie algebra representaions, cohomology of Lie algebras)
- Computational geometry
- Clifford algebras
- Control theory
- Mathematics robotic
Academic internships abroad
- 2013: New York City University, USA
- 2010 - 2015: Tallinn university of technology, Estonia
- 2011: Artvin Coruh University, Turecko
- 2006: University of Oklahoma, USA
2012 - :Technical editor - Mathematics for Application
2012 - :Editor - Kvaternion
Sum of citations (without self-citations) indexed within SCOPUS