Opening hours from 18th September
|Monday–Friday||8 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
Want to return a book?
- Return books to the library box located in the lobby, to the right of the front desk.
Reservation of group study rooms
Central Library Mission
The BUT Central Library mission is to collect and make available literature mainly concerning the fields of research conducted at a technical university. Other central library functions involve buying international literature, offering information education to BUT students and other users, and consulting services to other BUT libraries, designing and putting into operation library software modules, etc.
Brno University of Technology regulations binding on its Central Library:
- Rector's Guideline no. 21/2002 – BUT Library Rules
- Bursar's Guideline no. 55/2003 – BUT Central Library Rules
- Bursar's Guideline no. 57/2003 – Payments for library services at BUT Central Library and BUT Campus Libraries
- Rector's Guideline no. 9/2007 – Format, submission, and publication of theses
- Annex to Rector's Guideline no. 9/2007 - Format, submission, and publication of theses
- Rector's Guideline no. 2/2009 - Format, submission, and publication of theses
Relevant laws and regulations:
- Library Act no. 257/2001 Coll. and subsequent statutory instruments
- Act no. 121/2000 Coll. concerning the copyright, copyright-related rights, and changes in some other laws
- Act no. 106/1999 Coll. concerning access to information
- Act no. 101/2000 Coll. concerning protection of personal data and changes in some other laws
- Library opening on Friday 1 December
- O'Reilly for Higher Education - trial access to the database
- Workshop Electronic Lab Notebooks
- Library opening on 29 September
- Sports Day at BUT 24 May - library will be closed
- SciFlow webinars
- Library opening from May
- Webinars for publishing in IEEE
- Webinar Connecting the dots - Integrating preprints into the research ...
- Taylor & Francis - webinars for researchers