|Monday - Friday||8:00–18:00|
Want to return a book?
- Return books primarily to the library box located in the lobby, to the right of the front desk.
- All loans are no longer automatically renewed. Please return books so that others may borrow them. Thank you.
Central Library Mission
The BUT Central Library mission is to collect and make available literature mainly concerning the fields of research conducted at a technical university. Other central library functions involve buying international literature, offering information education to BUT students and other users, and consulting services to other BUT libraries, designing and putting into operation library software modules, etc.
Brno University of Technology regulations binding on its Central Library:
- Rector's Guideline no. 21/2002 – BUT Library Rules
- Bursar's Guideline no. 55/2003 – BUT Central Library Rules
- Bursar's Guideline no. 57/2003 – Payments for library services at BUT Central Library and BUT Campus Libraries
- Rector's Guideline no. 9/2007 – Format, submission, and publication of theses
- Annex to Rector's Guideline no. 9/2007 - Format, submission, and publication of theses
- Rector's Guideline no. 2/2009 - Format, submission, and publication of theses
Relevant laws and regulations:
- Library Act no. 257/2001 Coll. and subsequent statutory instruments
- Act no. 121/2000 Coll. concerning the copyright, copyright-related rights, and changes in some other laws
- Act no. 106/1999 Coll. concerning access to information
- Act no. 101/2000 Coll. concerning protection of personal data and changes in some other laws
- Library operation during Christmas holidays
- Library opening 18–19 November
- The library will be closed on Friday, October 15
- Webinar about Statista database
- Library opening in September
- Library opening hours during the summer holidays
- Sale of promotional items has been launched
- Trial access to selected JoVE Core modules
- Library opening from 3 May
- Royal Society of Chemistry webinar