FSI-FEZAcad. year: 2022/2023
Course familiarize students with the requirements for formal processing of the thesis, scope of work, segmentation and content of chapters, mandatory deadlines associated with the submission of work and also with the course of the final state examination. Attention is paid to acquaintance with the requirements for presentation of results in front of the State examination committee, with the required presentation template, time limit and recommended timing, recommended presentation structure and manner of speech during the defense. Emphasis is placed on the presentation of their own results in front of the teacher and the supervisor of the bachelor's thesis.
Language of instruction
Number of ECTS credits
Learning outcomes of the course unit
- Knowledge of formal requirements for Bachelor thessis.
- The ability of presentation of own work.
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
Conditions for granting the credit:
- active participation in seminar,
- presentation of the bachelor thesis to the supervisor,
- submission of presentation slides.
Students will be able to process the text of the bachelor thesis according to current requirements, prepare presentation and present the results at the state exam.
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences
Attendance at seminar is obligatory and checked by the teacher. Maximum of two absences are allowed in total. In case of long-term absence, compensation for missed classes is in the competence of the course guarantor.
Recommended optional programme components
Prerequisites and corequisites
ČSN ISO 690-2(01 0197) Informace a dokumentace - Bibliografické citace. Praha: Český normalizační institut, 2000.
Teacher / Lecturer
- The course of the state exam, structure and principles of presentation to defend the bachelor's thesis.- Preparation of the text part of the bachelor's thesis, structure, formatting, content of individual chapters, formal and graphic design of outputs, essentials of drawing documentation.- Presentation skills, verbal and nonverbal communication during the presentation.- Presentation of the results of the bachelor's thesis of individual students in front of the teacher and the supervisor.