Preparation and Management of Constructions
ÚSI-ERPRSAcad. year: 2020/2021
Subject is aimed at problems of preparation and realization phase of building construction and deals with principles if investment process, with tasks of construction participants and public discussion of construction works. Problems of land planning, land and building permission proceedings and related documentation. Subject is closely aimed at importance, content and division of building preparation and elaboration of basic documentation. Subject also includes acquainting with supply and investment systems in building construction and acquaints students with activities and means of control of production process and common agenda of site engineers and site foremen.
Further, relations on time planning, finance draw, assurance of quality of building works in input control, control between operations and output control, general technical requirements on building construction and principles of safety execution of building works will be explained. Students also gain knowledge from the field of mechanization and automation of building processes and optimal employment of building machines.
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Students gain basic knowledge of preparation and realization of building from the point of view of all participants with emphasis on building suppliers. They gain basic information and knowledge about modelling of time, space and technological structure of the building and optimization of sources - finance, materials, workers and machines.
Basic knowledge of building technology and building construction is required.
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
HLOUŠEK,P. Příprava a realizace staveb, CERM Brno, 1998 (CS)
HÁJEK,V.,a kol. Řízení stavební firmy, ČKAIT, 1999 (CS)
HARTUS,F., MCCAFFER, R. Modern construction management, Oxford, Blackwell, 1993 (CS)
DOLEŽAL,J., MAREČEK,J. VOBOŘIL, O. Stavební zákon, Linde Praha, 1998 (CS)
JELEN, V. Příprava a řízení stavby, SNTL Praha, 1992 (CS)
HÁJEK,V., JELEN, V. Ekonomika a management, ČVUT Praha, 1998 (CS)
MUSIL,F. Řízení a organizace provozu staveb, VUT Brno, 1989 (CS)
ČÁPOVÁ, D., MĚŠŤANOVÁ, D., TOMÁNKOVÁ, J., Příprava a řízení staveb, ČVUT v Praze, 2011 (CS)
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Výuka se realizuje formou přednášek a cvičení. Přednášky mají charakter výkladu základních principů, metodologie dané disciplíny, problémů a jejich vzorových řešení. Cvičení podporuje zejména praktické ovládnutí látky vyložené na přednáškách nebo zadané k samostatnému nastudování za aktivní účasti studentů.
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
Credit is granted for attendance in seminars and successful elaboration of given tasks in term of semester. Exam is written and oral. Students can go to oral part, if they successfully pass written part.
Language of instruction
1. Introduction to the subject, investment policy, investment process, preparation and realization phase, participants on site, public discussion, main legal regulations.
2. Scheme of Building offices, land planning, zoning process, documentation for building permission proceedings, location of buildings and their basic possibilities.
3. Building permission proceedings, documentation for building permission proceedings, procedures and terms and its requirements according to the implementing decree.
4. Construction and technological preparation, importance, content, division, basic documentation and its processing.
5. Supplier systems in building construction, phases of building construction, investment form of building.
6. Activities in production process, working site acceptance, works acceptance, acceptance process, approval process.
7. Means of process control, rights and duties of site managers, site foremen and technical supervision of the developer.
8. Working site equipment, concept of operation on working site, working site equipment objects, transport on the working site and out of the working site, underground services, successions - development of the planning process of the building site equipment in relation to the ERTPS object, determination of landfill areas, areas for BSO (building site objects).
9. Time planning, models, outputs, time and financial working schedules, continuous financing, partial invoicing, network charts - basic models, rules.
10. Quality of building works, assurance of quality of building works, input, interstage and output quality control of materials, components and constructions. Basic legal and normative requirements for the quality and parameters of building structures and surfaces.
11. General technical requirements for building construction, normalization, ISO.
12. General principles of safe execution of building works, basic requirements for assurance of safety and health protection of participants.
13. Selection procedures, specificity of building manufacturing, contracts.
Goal of the study is to acquaint students with course of realization of investment project, with tasks of all participants of building construction with emphasis on activities and tasks of building supplier. The student also acquires basic knowledge about the planning and management methods of the construction work.
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences
Attendance in seminars will be controlled. In term of semester will be controlled commanded tasks and documentation.
Classification of course in study plans
- Programme REI_P Master's, 2. year of study, summer semester, 4 credits, compulsory