FAST-GE13Acad. year: 2020/2021
Position network two and three dimensional. Construction methods, network projects, stabilization and signalisation of points. Conversion of measured quantity into display surface. Network with measured direction synopsis and lengths, satellite networks. Adjustment of point coordinates in surface levels, adjustment of 3D networks. Local networks, free network. Accuracy analysis of aligned coordinates and their functions. Transformation of surface and spatial networks. Nowadays methods and technology of building point fields. Project geodetic network. Level networks. Conversions of measured super elevations. Adjustment of levelling traverse and networks in CSNS and accuracy of area network. Maintenance and repair of networks
Institute of Geodesy (GED)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Mastering to establish, to observe and to adjust geodetic networks.
Adjustment methods, matrix calculus, local maxima and minima of functions of several variables. Helmert's coordinate transformation.
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
Nevosád, Z.: Geodézie VI. VA Brno, 1984. (CS)
Abelovič, J. a kol.: Meranie v geodetických sieťach. Alfa Bratislava, 1990. (SK)
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
Language of instruction
1. Repetition of Terms of Linear algebra and matrix operations. Local geodetic networks.
2. Preparation measured quantities
3. Adjutment of observations - observation equations - linearization equations
4. Analysis of the results of adjustment. The error ellipse.
5. Adjustment of observation equations with condition equations. Differential similarity transformation.
6. The free network, the definition and purpose of the free network
7. Conformal transformation in the plane and space. Equations.
8. The network formed by vectors from GNSS measurements. Transforming the vector to the fictitious measurement, transformation covariance matrix
9. Steps of realization geodetic networks
Mastering to establish, to observe, to adjust and assess the quality of geodetic network.
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences
Extent and forms are specified by guarantor’s regulation updated for every academic year.