FIT-SEPAcad. year: 2017/2018
Students will receive an individual project specification from various computer science areas in order to work them out individually under the supervising of some skilled leaders. Students will proceed as follows: problem analysis, solution, verification, implementation, documentation, presentation. During their work, the students will follow all the required instructions concerning requests on contents and volume of the project, the project adjustment, the literature, the language quality and written report typography as well as project parts consigned in the electronic form. The course is successfully completed when the written report and realised project outputs are given to the departmental/faculty committe.
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Knowledge and experience with engineering project building and its documentation.
There are no prerequisites
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
- Pokyny pro vypracování semestrálního projektu.
- Konkrétní doporučenou literaturu upřesní vedoucí semestrálního projektu podle zaměření dané problematiky.
- A Guide To The Project Management Body Of Knowledge, Fifth Edition, Project Management Institute, 2013, ISBN 978-1-935589-67-9.
- ISO 2145:1978: Documentation - Numbering of divisions and subdivisions in written documents.
- ISO 7144:1986: Documentation - Presentation of theses and similar documents.
- ISO 690:1987: Documentation - Bibliographic references. Content, form and structure.
- Eco, U.: Jak napsat diplomovou práci, z ital. originálu Come si fa una tesi di laures, Milano: Bompiani, 1977, Olomouc: Votobia. 278 p. ISBN 80-7198-1773-7
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
Project defence with minimum profit 50 points.
Comment: Successful SEP is the compulsory prereqiusity for the "DIP - Master's Project ".
Language of instruction
Syllabus of numerical exercises:
Consultations/seminars about the problems of solved project with supervisor.
The fundamental goal of this course is to support the individual creative student work during the engineering project solving, its formal description, and defence.
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences
Consultations with student's supervisor, written technical report and its defence.
Classification of course in study plans
- Programme IT-MGR-2 Master's
branch MBI , 2. year of study, winter semester, 5 credits, compulsory
branch MPV , 2. year of study, winter semester, 5 credits, compulsory
branch MGM , 2. year of study, winter semester, 5 credits, compulsory
branch MSK , 2. year of study, winter semester, 5 credits, compulsory
branch MIS , 2. year of study, winter semester, 5 credits, compulsory
branch MBS , 2. year of study, winter semester, 5 credits, compulsory
branch MIN , 2. year of study, winter semester, 5 credits, compulsory
branch MMI , 2. year of study, winter semester, 5 credits, compulsory
branch MMM , 2. year of study, winter semester, 5 credits, compulsory