Conditions of Open Access FundThe applicant of the grant must be:
- employee or student of BUT
- first and/or corresponding author
- The publication fee is paid from the Fund in real amount, the amount above 85 000 CZK (including VAT) is paid from the author's workplace.
- One applicant can apply for a grant once in a year.
- Author can apply only when there is no possibility of any other donation (grants, projects budget etc.)
- The grant will not cover fees for reprints, colour printing, administration fees etc.
- The article has to be published in the journal which is indexed by Web of Science in editions Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE), Social Science Citation Index (SSCI) nebo Arts and Humanities Citation Index (AHCI) and is in AIS Quartile Q1.
- The journal can be fully OA and can be hybrid also.
- If the journal is fully OA, it must be indexed in Directory of Open Access Journals.
- Article must be published under Creative Commons license.
- The supported article must be uploaded to the institutional repository (BUT Digital Library).
- The application must be send after the acceptation of the manuscript.
- Applications are accepted from 1st January 2023 to 20th December 2023.
- Applications will be accepted until the money run out (on the base "first-come, first-served").
The application will not be handled after the 20th December 2023. Payments can be made in EUR or USD. The invoice shall contain the following information:
- BUT data: Brno University of Technology, Antoninska 548/1, 60190 Brno, ID: CZ00216305
- Publisher data: Name of the Company, Payment Description, Bank Information
- Bank information:
- Europe: Bank name, Address, Account No., Swift Code, IBAN
- USA: Bank name, Address, Account No., Swift Code, IBAN, Routing number (or similar).
Information about journals:
- Web of Science - http://science.thomsonreuters.com/cgi-bin/linksj/opensearch.cgi
- Directory of Open Access Journals - https://doaj.org